March 09, 2014

Thriftshop Finds: Seychelle's Sandals.

Hi BFFs, 
Hope you are all doing well. Nat and I are alive I promise! I know we've been absent for a couple of weeks, but now that I'm all settled in at my new job (yes, I am no longer unemployed!) hopefully we can get this blog back up and running. 



Yep, I found these babies for $7 at Goodwill, which is a bargain because they retail for about $65.  They are the Seychelles Pomona sandal flats in nude. I think that these will be perfect for spring and summer with a fun sundress.

Now if all this rain would go away...


6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you're back! These were such a steal! Well done for finding them!

    The Life & Times of Belle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes you find the best stuff at thrift stores, those are super cute!
    ~Makaela at www.makaelassuitcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just went to a goodwill and found shoes similar to this! Great find.

    Follow my blog, ladies :)
    www.theaveragegirlchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I simply cherish the sandals! They are damm delightful and looking nice.

    Since I'm a shoe junkie, my most loved on-line shoe shopping is at boutiqueken. Got to love free delivering and returns!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Almost certainly you be aware of the trend listed here... Commercial Property finance loan Financing work extremely well in essentially any field for any specific commercial asset. Speak with the Business Finance Broker if you find yourself ready to purchase a Commercial Housing opportunity. about finance news

    The truth is that I will sit right here today as well as write what you need to be searching for in business trends after which a 12 months from right now, write exactly the same sort associated with article along with different tips to keep close track of as business as well as society develop. experts business advice

    ReplyDelete