September 23, 2013

Tea Time

It's finally getting cold enough to drink warm tea and chill out at home with a blanket in the evening. Here are some of our favorite teas of the season.
Tea Time

1. Stash Lemon Ginger Tea
This tea is not just for when you're sick. I love drinking it in the fall. I usually add a little bit of honey to it. Also, I do not steep it for very long because I don't like a strong ginger flavor in my tea. 

2. Tazo Zen Green Tea
This tea has a blend of lemongrass and spearmint. I think that's why this green tea tastes so good and not like grass juice. I usually drink it without anything in it (sometimes I add honey). 

3. Celestial Seasonings Chocolate Caramel Chai
This is as delicious as it sounds. I stumbled upon this chai during holiday season and it has been a favorite ever since. I usually add a splash of milk to make it into a 'tea latte'. It tastes much better than chai from any coffee shop in the area- in my opinion. 


4. Twinning's English Breakfast Tea
Black tea is my ultimate favorite. This brand makes the best one in my opinion. I'd like to think that this is the tea that ALL British people drink. Thus by drinking this tea I feel very posh and British. ;)

5. Stash Peach Black Tea
This is a delicious black tea. I really like black tea so adding a new flavor to something that I already love is a definite winner in my book.  I usually add a little sprinkle of sugar.

What kind of tea do you drink? 

2 comments:

  1. I'm a massive fan of black tea - that peach black tea sounds awesome - I'm definitely going to try and find it somewhere! I always drink twinning english breakfast tea - I'm such a typical British person stereotype :P I loved this post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I've been sooo obsessed with tea lately- green tea is my favorite. :)

    aclassystateofgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete