April 02, 2013

Are You a Shopaholic?

THE QUESTIONS!

1. Would you consider yourself a shopaholic?


Nooooooooooo..... (I'm still in the denial stage) I go through phases where I shop almost everyday, and then some months when I don't shop at all. (Most likely due to school taking up so much time.... My credit card will most definitely be maxed out once I graduate and have all this free time.) 


2. How would you classify your style?


I don't think I fit into any one single category completely. I like to mix it up a lot, but I lean towards feminine and classy.


3. What store can you not leave without buying at least one thing?


I will have to say Kohl's. They have THE best deals on amazing clothes and great collaborations with designers. Oh and Target. Target is THE worst, but I think everyone has a Target addiction.Who doesn't need 4 different lipsticks in their bag?


4. Where do you find the best deals?


Look above. :) And also online stores as well as eBay. 


5. What designer are you willing to splurge for?


One day I will splurge on a Chanel item, but until then I'll keep scrolling through the beautiful images.


6. What is your most treasured item, something that you would grab if you had 5 minutes to pack before leaving on a spontaneous vacation to Europe ?


A gold ring that looks like a four leaf clover with a little diamond in the middle.I like to pretend that it brings me luck.


7. What is your guilty pleasure? (Not including makeup)


I love buying jewelry, especially earrings. And shoes. And bags. And scarfs. Oh Gosh. I can't limit myself. Buying any type of clothing makes me happy. I'm not a fan of buying pants though. Any type of pants. Jeans, dressy pants or black pants. They're always too long, or fit perfectly at the waist but are too big in the thighs etc.

8. What is one staple clothing piece you cannot live without?


I live in Portland-the land of books (New Girl reference) and hipsters- thus a staple item in my closet is a plaid shirt. I like men's plaid shirts. I like my plaid shirts to be quite loose and comfortable so I can just throw it on when I'm either in a hurry or when I'm having "I have nothing to wear" moment. I usually add a necklace or some accessories to make the outfit look more chic. 


9. What is a trend you hope never goes out of style?


I really like the neon trend. I LOVE seeing color on people. In my opinion people wear too much grey and black. Colored items are just so fun and cheery. 


10. What trend did you love that passed way to quickly?


Not sure if it is gone, but I did like the tribal/Aztec print trend. It was very interesting to me to see how such diverse and unique prints were styled. 


11. Who is your fashion icon?

Confessions of a Shopaholic - 2009

I don't have one person in mind. My inspiration comes mostly from the people around me, (Portland has a great fashion scene), as well as Pinterest. 

Yes. I think I realized something by doing this tag.  I will be looking up the next  Shopaholics Anonymous meeting in my area now. And cutting up my credit cards.


I tag ALL of you if you would like to do this tag as well!I found this tag on YouTube and modified a few questions. Let us know if you do decide to do this tag!


3 comments:

  1. stumbled upon this post and love it -- i'm DEF a shopaholic lol!! great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete